Wednesday, March 2, 2011

On my way

Well, I have finally decided on my 'tis the season fabric. After some protracted deliberation I have decided to go against the pinks and reds as per the original quilt. As much as I love the colour combination Natalie Bird has used I cannot justify another fabric purchase at present. I have alot of Xmas fabric purchased on special and really need to use some of it. So, I have gone with the 12 days of Christmas, Kate Spain, purchased from here.



After laying it out I'm really happy with my choice. I'm not sure about the thread colour though but have decided that the DMC816 will suffice. I'm really excited about the possibilty of having most of this ready to stitch at sleep school next week. (they told me to bring any craft I may do! No cooking and cleaning for me for a whole week!). So perhaps tomorrow night when the little ones are in bed it will be time to start cutting and tracing........

Happy stitching.

1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

love the choice of fabrics...........I am trying to use stash too......