Monday, October 8, 2012

Row One done!


I set myself a goal last week to complete the first row of my SKoW quilt. Despite my entire family including mother, father and brother whom we had spent the first part of the week with coming down with gastro - I finished it! (not sure how I was the only one to escape it......lucky me).


 I was quite hesitant to start this daisy block as I was a little concerned about the curves on the leaves but it was fine.


More curves in the ice cream........



So here is my first row.....gee, they really are hard to photograph aren't they?


And I was able to get this far along in the second row today!

I am really enjoying viewing all the finalised quilts. Such a wonderful journey for all involved.

Happy Stitching, 
Susie 

2 comments:

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Beautiful Susie,well done with the needle turn appliqué ,it's still in my list of things to learn.....xx

Chookyblue...... said...

keep going it is is looking great........love my daisy block.......